If you have searched for anything related to marketing then you’ve most likely come across the term HubSpot. If you want to know more about HubSpot and how it can help your company then keep reading…
What Is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a comprehensive sales and inbound marketing software that can help companies draw more visitors and potential customers to their business, and convert and close customers. Also, you can use HubSpot tools to create blogs and landing pages, host the web and set up email sequences and that’s not all. HubSpot also lets you manage the interaction with your leads and potential customers. Also, you can monitor the behavior of visitors, and analyze the success of your campaign.
HubSpot Tools & Hubs
The HubSpot platform has a comprehensive amount of tools that are capable of making a difference in every stage of the customer’s journey. You can buy any tool separately, however, when all HubSpot tools are bought together, you get the complete set of tools needed by your marketing, support, and sales teams.
Marketing Hub: The marketing Hub, as the name suggests, has all the tools needed to run a marketing campaign. Attracting visitors to your business, engaging with them, and serving both your current and potential customers.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Features
- Marketing automation
- Social media
- Landing pages
HubSpot CRM: CRM (customer relationship management) tool on HubSpot helps you manage and monitor your leads and customers. With this tool tracking leads and conversion is made easy.
HubSpot CRM Features
- Activity tracking
- Pipeline visibility
- User contact information
- Capability to sync with Gmail and Outlook
- Real-time chat with prospects and customers
Sales Hub: With the HubSpot sales Hub tool, you can manage, interact with, and also track your leads. The sales Hub tool will make interactions with customers easy for your sales teams. Eliminating the hours spent entering data, and writing the same emails over and over again.
HubSpot Sales Hub Features
- Meeting scheduling
- Email templates
- Free calling
- Pipeline tracking
- Email sequences
Service Hub: HubSpot’s customer service software makes connecting with customers fluid and easy, and managing customer relationships is also made easy. For every business, it is important to keep your customers happy, and HubSpot Service Hub is a great tool that can help you achieve this.
HubSpot Service Hub Features
- Live chat
- Support tickets
- Knowledge base
- Customer feedback
- Reporting and goals
- Conversational bots
How can HubSpot Help Your Company?
HubSpot is a powerful software with all the tools needed to facilitate inbound marketing and sales. Below is an example of how HubSpot can help your company when you use HubSpot.
We will create a scenario where John, a potential customer for your company, is looking for information online and the role HubSpot tools play in converting him from visitor to lead and then lead to customer.
- John finds your blog post about a particular subject via Google search. – Marketing Hub
- John signs up for your newsletter cause he wants to know more. – Marketing Hub
- His activities on your site were tracked – HubSpot CRM
- You send John helpful emails with more resources and relevant information. – Marketing Hub
- Your company’s sales team gets its information as a potential lead. – HubSpot CRM
- The Sales team contacts him via email and Phone – Sales Hub
- Sally requests a demonstration to get familiarised with your company and products. – Sales Hub
- John finally makes a purchase. – Sales Hub
- He has a question regarding his purchase – Service Hub
- John visits the online Knowledge Base and chats with the customer support team. – Service Hub
After getting help, John enjoyed the overall experience of patronizing your company, then he talks about it online. His post drew the interest of a few friends and they also visit your website and patronize your company. This is an example of how HubSpot’s comprehensive tools can help your company.